What a random lot of questions today! Be sure to click the button above and read more ToT entries and link up with Chelsea!
1. What is the worst compliment you have ever received?
My MIL once said to me, “It looks like you’ve lost weight!” when I’m pretty sure I had actually gained a couple pounds. Thanks, Mom!
2. Did you/would you tell everyone the name of your baby before they were born, keep it a secret, or not choose until after they were born?
I plan on keeping it a secret, because some people are evil and will steal your baby names. I’m paranoid that way, and Kyle and I rarely agree on names. I’m going to hoard what I have, thanks!
3. What is your favourite candle smell?
I’m not a huge scented candle fan, but I like peachy smelling ones.
4. What is the best birthday/Christmas gift you received when you were pregnant or the best birthday/Christmas gift you gave a pregnant person that was really appreciated?
I haven’t done either, really. When my BBF’s baby was born I sent her/baby a collection of Robert Munsch books because they’re AMAZING and every child should be read to. She really appreciated it (I think!).
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
In elementary school, I had the same teacher for Grades 3 and 4 and she was amazing! Full of energy and super nice too. She really appreciated every one of her students no matter what. Seriously the best!
6. What is the best game/activity you have ever played at a baby shower?
I’ve never been to one, so I don’t know! I know if I were the guest of honour I wouldn’t like the one where people guess the circumference of your belly. I just think that pregnant women who feel like whales shouldn’t have the fact rubbed in their faces.
7. What was your major in college and did you end up using it in your career?
I didn’t have a major, just a straight-up degree, and I am, shockingly, using it! Shocking, only because it’s stinkin’ hard to get established as a journalist these days.
8. What is a beauty product you swear by?
It’s not really a beauty product, but I swear by washing my face in the morning with a washcloth. It scrubs away all of that nasty dead skin and leaves my skin smoother!
9. What is the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
Not to make my city sound like a bunch of douchebags, but I really can’t think of anything. I think some guy helped me carry something heavy and awkward to my car once, but that’s all I can think of.
10. If you could recommend one new baby necessity, what would it be?
I really couldn’t recommend anything, since I’m baby-less and all. Sorry!