A LOT has happened in the last little bit. Right now as I start to type out my Wines and Loves of the there’s a lot on my mind. Let’s see if I can pull off a few bullets in each category without getting too rambly.
- Tanner was put to sleep just after 4 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. It hurts. I don’t think I need/want to say anymore.
- We have our end of the season slo-pitch tournament this weekend and I’m a little bummed that we’re done for the year.
- Curtains are expensive people. I dropped just over $200 on curtains and rods for two windows. Lordy.
- Actually, windows and everything to do with them are expensive.
- In the last game of the season (before the tournament, obviously) our slo-pitch team won our first game. Go us!
- I can’t thank everyone enough for all the thoughts and interwebby hugs you’ve sent to me regarding Tanner. Seriously. I love you guys.
- My computer at work FINALLY works properly. I’m ballin’ now with a Snow Leopard OS for Mac. Yeah, yeah, it’s not Lion, but the newspaper biz. Not exactly thriving, so I’ll take what I can get.
- Season premiers. I’m so ready for Private Practice tonight. I’m glad to have all my fall/winter favourites back!
- The Lion King is coming out onto DVD/Blu-Ray on Tuesday next week. Consider it in my grubby little hands.
- Updated to add: One of my coworkers announced that she’s expecting in April! I’m pretty excited for her actually. I’ve decided I’m going to live vicariously through other pregnant people until it happens for me. (lol – too creepy?)
What are your Wines and Loves today?
2 thoughts on “Wine and Love v2”
I need to get Lion for my computer … but… I kinda want a new laptop – but I DO NOT need it. I just want it. (which is dumb).
I’m sorry you’ve had such a crummy week, next week will be better!
I play softball too! Congrats on the win and sorry to see the season is over! My 1st time here but sorry about Tanner as well. :(