1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I don’t really have a favourite, to be honest. My “sneakers” are usually Etnies, which are actually a skateboard brand. I just buy whatever looks good. I’ve really been wanting to buy a pair of Toms though, but with winter coming, I don’t know how practical they’d be. Plus I own way too many shoes anyway.
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I can’t remember that far back! We’ll say 4 years old. Sounds like a good age I think. I do remember my dad trying to teach me though.
3. How do you feel about freckles?
They’re cute on the right person. I have a few and don’t really like them, mostly because I have so many moles.
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Two. Be jealous!
5. What is your favourite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked. Cookie dough AND brownie pieces? Yes please!
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Neither! I was in soccer and softball. I swear I wasn’t a tomboy, we just didn’t have those programs when I was little.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
8. What’s your bedtime?
Usually around 11 o’clock, but if I’m super tired, 9:30-10. I’m old like that.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Other than my engagement and wedding rings? Just the necklace Kyle got me and my tunnels for my ears.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Kyle is for sure. I’ll do it if he’s not home, but if he is, forget it. I’m doing going near spiders or the like.