1. What do you traditionally do for 4th of July?
Traditionally, it’s just a regular ol’ day for me! But, I do always think of how us Canadian are huge wieners in having to celebrate our national holiday first, lol
2. Did you follow your tradition this year? How did you celebrate yesterday?
I certainly did, lol!
3. What’s the best fireworks show you’ve ever seen?
When I was in Grade 6 we went to watch the Celebration of Lights (I think it was called the Symphony of Fire then). It was absolutely spectacular! For those of you who don’t know what it is, it’s an international fireworks display competition choreographed to music. I think we watchedChina’s fireworks and they won that year. I definitely want to go watch them again sometime!
4. Have you ever been injured by a firecracker?
No! My dad used to get ahold of them, but I was only allowed to watch, not touch. It’s probably a good thing.
5. Burger, Brat, or Hot Dog?
It’s a toss-up between a burger and hot dog. I love them both when I have a craving for one. I’m not a big fan of brats though. Too sausagey.
6. Do you sport red, white and blue on our Independence Day?
Can’t say I do ;)
7. If you had to be from any country other than the USA, what country would it be?
Canada! Haha ;)
8. Charcoal or gas?
I don’t think I’ve ever used a charcoal grill, and we have a propane barbecue. My mom has a natural gas barbecue though … so I’ll say gas?
9. What’s your favorite thing about this fair country of ours?
Well, since I’m Canadian I’ll say that my favourite thing about the gool ol’ U.S. of A. is the fact that when certain junk foods are discontinued inCanada(Code Red Mountain Dew for example), you can still buy it in the States. I give my grandparents a shopping list when they go snowbirding every winter toPalm Springs, lol.
10. God Bless the USA, My Country Tis of Thee, or the Star Spangled Banner?
I’ll say Star Spangled Banner, only because when I watch hockey games that are in American arenas the singers are always soooo passionate about the anthem but always mangle the Canadian anthem.