1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything with Anne Hathaway. Probably The Devil Wears Prada. Or maybe Tombstone. Actually, I have no idea!
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I hate questions like this, only because I hate picking gorgeous actresses to play myself. So, I’ll go with Bai Ling. Asian AND crazy.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
Aladin! I’m pretty sure I ditched a birthday party to go watch it in the theater with my mom.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
No, because we didn’t have a theatre in my hometown and you had to drive an hour to watch a movie. Total waste of time and money to make out through it.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
I suppose I’m a Blockbuster-er, if that means I rent movies. I also watch a lot of Video on Demand – probably the next best thing to going out and renting the actual movie.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
I have no idea. I’d say Jason Statham but it would just be an awkward mess. Let’s go with Morgan Freeman, then he could narrate for me.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Seven Years in Tibet, but I was in Grade 6 when we watched it and it wasn’t quite for our age demographic, lol
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Only when I’m feeling cheap, and it’s usually only a little bag of candy or something. And it’s ALWAYS something quiet, lol.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
LOVE IT, even though it makes me feel sick 90% of the time.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Probably the Lion King. Runner-up is 101 Dalmatians.