1. What is your ideal best date?
Sheesh – I’ve been a relationship for so long that just bumming at home on the couch is a great date for me! But, I do enjoy going out for dinner and then to a movie, so I’ll say that.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Not very – half and house tops? I’m pretty low maintenance that way :)
3. What would you wear on the date?
It would depend. Probably jeans and a nice shirt. Again – low maintenance.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
I’ll consider myself married for this question ;) We go on dates when we have time, so maybe once a month? I think going out less makes the times you do go out more special, ya follow?
5. What was your worst date?
I’ve never had a bad date. See, when I was in high school, you just “became” boyfriend & girlfriend. There was no number-asking, “We should go out sometime”, or anything like that. So, I’ve never had a bad date because I just wouldn’t date someone I didn’t like.
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
Yeah, I’m a floozy that way, lol.
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
That’s a good question. I don’t think there was a certain “Ah ha” moment when I knew I was going to marry Kyle one day. I guess after two or three years of dating I kind of figured we were in it for the long haul.
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
It doesn’t matter to me, as long as I get to spend time with Kyle. (Cheesy much? lol)
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
I’ll say 16 because that seems like an age most parents would let their kids date. I did have boyfriends before that though. I don’t think I have ever told I “wasn’t” allow to date.
10. What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date?
None! I’m a classy lady ;)
4 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
Just chilling on the couch is great, as long as all computers are put away.
By the way, I love the font on your blog.
I almost always kissed on the first date. What can I say, I like kissing?
That’s a good question, I can’t recall ever flat out embarrassing myself on a date, but that MAY be me mentally blocking something lol :)
Yeah, in NZ you don’t really date – you just ask people out and end up in a relationship! Lol.