Oh my … Am I the only one who’s soooo glad it’s Friday? What a week it’s been! Here’s some bullets to lead you into the weekend:
- I’ve been watching a lot of wedding shows on TV and I just watched a scene of everyone clinking the glasses to get the newly wed couple to kiss during the reception. I am so not looking forward to that. Maybe I’ll take away the water glasses and we’ll just use Dixie cups all night. My mom wanted to buy little bells, but I so veto’d that one.
- It was St. Patrick’s Day yesterday, but I didn’t really take part. I mean, I wore some green, but it was unintended. Oh well, at least no one pinched me!
- I won a $100 dining gift certificate from my Realtor yesterday! Woo! It was a little contest he had for all his clients through a newsletter. I just entered by sending an email, and my name was picked to win. Yay!
- I just finished the last of the three books I bought back in January and I’m starting to look for new books to read. Any suggestions?
- Kyle’s last day at his job is today, and he’s feeling pretty sad about leaving. He’s been there for almost four years and his bosses have been nothing but amazing to him. He’s probably going to be feeling a bit down after work today, but there’s nothing but great things ahead in the future. He’ll start his new job on the 28th AND his new truck should be here next week too :)
- I started to print out the tags for our wedding favours earlier this week and RAN OUT OF PRINTER INK! Ah, the joys of DIY wedding planning! Luckily it was only one page and I could spare at least two, so after heading to Staples, I bought some more ink and finished the tags Wednesday.
- Yesterday was my little niece’s 1st birthday! I bought her a cute little spring outfit and it fit her perfectly!
That’s all I got for today! Happy Friday! I’ll leave you with a picture of Lilly and Are you as glad as I am that it’s the weekend?