I have hit a lull with Wedding-Talk Wednesday posts. I have nothing exciting or new to share with you. RSVP’s are slowly rolling in, decorations are being contemplated, tuxes have been sized. I got nothing.
So, I thought I’d take the opportunity to answer any questions you might have about wedding planning, our engagement, our non-budget, or anything else about Kyle and I’s relationship. Anything! Just leave me a comment below :) If you’re feeling to shy to leave a comment, just send me an email to chow(dot)kara(at)gmail(dot)com.
I’ll answer all and any questions in next week’s WTW post.
Planning a DIY wedding is easier if you put your mind to it, so I’ll be happy to share my ideas! Consider me a pro-bono wedding consultant, lol
3 thoughts on “WTW: A Lull”
Out of all the wedding planning what would you say has given you the biggest headache? What’s been the most fun?
1. Did you ever consider a destination wedding? Why or why not?
2. What is something about wedding planning you did not expect at all?
3. What are you doing for the ceremony – are you having it outdoors or indoors?
4. Are you writing your own vows?
5. Is the wedding that you are planning one you’ve always dreamed of having?
OK, I will stop stealing the show and let a few other people ask questions now. Tee hee :D
Pingback: Sometimes … « Chatter