1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Not reallly … There’s my wedding in June, and then one in July that we’re invited to, and then I’m a bridesmaid in one in August … I guess it will be a summer full of weddings!
2. What is your favourite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
It’s gotta be flip flops. They are my favourite form of footwear. I guess I’ll throw in tank tops/wife beaters too. I love my sleeveless tops!
3. What is your favourite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Belini’s! I think I may have to hunt a recipe down and have a belini party if/when I get patio furniture.
4. Do you tan or burn?
I burn and then it turns into a tan. I guess that’s what happens when you’re half Chinese. My brother just tans – I’m jealous!
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Get in shape I guess. I’m putting my new gym membership to use on Wednesday morning. I’m a little nervous to start up at this new place, and in the morning to boot! Something tells me it will be busy.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
BBQ’d steaks, Greek salad and pasta salad. Actually, any type of salad and any type of BBQ’d meat.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Haha, “Summertime” by New Kids on the Block, right Melissa?
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Possibly. We want to put new doors in and probably new windows. (They’re the original ones and are so not energy efficient!)
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Man thongs. Garbage & cigarette butts. Girls in teeny-weenie bikinis who shouldn’t be wearing teeny-weenie bikinis.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I did a science camp once. Kyle and I were actually in the same group – and this was when we were like, 7 or 8! Magical :)