1. Do you do any volunteer work?
No, but I’ve been wanting to. I just don’t have the time in my life right now unfortunately. I’d love to volunteer at the SPCA or for Big Brother, Big Sister if I ever get the time.
2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual?
I guess my morning ritual is drinking coffee. I think I’ve become a little dependent on my caffeine to get me through the day.
3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why?
I don’t really do either, but I suppose I’d rather exercise. There’s nothing wrong with being in shape, and I do enjoy running around without becoming short of breath!
4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home?
I did love going to the gym when I had my membership. At home, Daphne kind of attacks me when I try to work out …
5. What do you think is a huge waste of time?
Scrapbooking. I could never get into it, and it’s so stinkin’ expensive for all those fancy sheets of paper, pencils, stickers, etc. It’s just not for me. (Not knocking anyone who does scrapbook!)
6. What is one way you save time?
I try to multi-task like a good housewife would. Bread in the oven for 20 minutes? Vacuum!
7. What is your current obsession?
Is it wrong if I say sugar cookies? I’ve been craving them like mad and plan on baking some today. I may have cheated a little and bought pre-made dough but no worries, I’ll add the sprinkles myself!
8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass?
An obsession of mine or a general obsession people have right now? If it’s the latter, I’ll say Justin Beiber. Just wait until he’s in his 20’s. It’ll be nothing but hookers and blow. Goodbye, innocent teenaged singing sensation. Hello, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.
9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it?
I’ve been trying to read The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson for at least three months now, but haven’t had time to! I think I’m 1/3 of the way through it. I would recommend it though! The Millennium Trilogy is great thus far.
10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favourite songs from 00′s?
I had/have such a ridiculous taste in music now, I don’t think I could name one single favourite song. Sorry!