1. What is your favourite kind of cheese?
Provolone picante! It’s so smelly, but we fry it up, squeeze a little lemon juice on it, and DEVOUR! It’s our little “once in a while” treat.
2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
Without! Fudge is delicious just as it is.
3. How do you feel about cats?
I love them, but I’m allergic :( And it’s not even minor allergies. I’ll sneeze non-stop, my eyes burn, I bust out in hives sometimes too. It’s awful!
4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
I’ll have to go with Julia. She’s so classy!
5. Do you wear a watch?
Only to work. My Job #1 watch is a “grown-up” watch and is a little flashy, and my Job #2 watch is a Timex so I can clock my coffee & lunch breaks.
6. What are a few of your favourite songs from the 90′s?
“Quit Playing Games” by the Backstreet Boys (Don’t laugh!) Haha, it plays on the radio at Job #2 quite often and my co-workers and I will bust out into song. Priceless moments! It helps that I loved BSB when I was young too.
7. Do you like scented candles?
I like smelling them, but I have maybe two candles in my house that I only light when there’s a blackout. I guess I’m not a candle person.
8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Mustard, ketchup, Miracle Whip, onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles.
9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
When they get too long and start to bother me. Every couple weeks or so?
10. Do you sleep in socks?
No. They’re uncomfortable under the covers.