1. What do you order at Starbucks?
‘Tis the season to order Egg Nog Lattes! When they’re not in season though, I order vanilla lattes.
2. Where is your favourite place to eat breakfast?
There’s this place that Kyle’s uncle introduced to us called Scott’s. It’s attached to a local motel and the food is SO homemade and delicious! The portions are HUGE and I can never finish my breakfast!
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
A Muppet Family Christmas! I’ve been trying SO hard to find it on DVD, but no luck! It’s the one where all the Muppets from all the different shows get snowed-in at Fozzie Bear’s Mom’s place. It’s seriously my favourite.
5. Are you a good gift giver?
I really try to be. I always try to give something that the person asked for as well as something meaningful and thoughtful.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
When I’m not rushing, I like my handwriting. No photos today since I’m typing this at work. Ha!
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Sort of. Again, no photos, but it kind of looks like it says “Ken Chu”. On a random sidenote: I’ve already been practicing my signature for when I change my name after getting married, lol.
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Being that I’m from the opposite side of the continent AND from Canada (with no passport), I’m going to say no. Would I want to? Maybe!
9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Sharpie. They are the only way to go for permanent markers.
10. Who is your favourite public speaker?
I can’t say I have one … so I’ll say Morgan Freeman. I could listen to his voice all. day. long.