1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Croissants, definitely! They’re so delicious. It’s a plus if they’re cheese croissants. Mmm…
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
The elementary school I went to always did a Christmas concert. Each class would put on some sort of skit, song or play. I was also in Christmas plays at the local church. (My piano teacher was Christian and convinced me to join. They were fun!)
3. What is your favourite clothing accessory?
I have no accessories! I wear a belt when I have to. Annnd … that’s about it. Maybe when I’m old I’ll wear broaches.
4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
My lululemon Wear With All sweater. So cozy!
5. What is your favourite color and why?
Yellow, because it’s bright and happy.
6. What is your favourite type of Christmas cookie
Sugar cookies (with LOTS of sprinkles!), followed closely by gingerbread men.
7. What is your favourite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
I love the smell of food cooking! Walking into somewhere and smelling delicious smells is my favourite.
8. What is your favourite household cleaner?
I’m a big fan of Clorox Wipes! Really, that’s all I use in the bathroom. And Scrubbing Bubbles. And Mr. Clean magic erasers work wonders on my flat-top stove.
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I’m now a journalist. A little different path!
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
“Only Girl in the World” by Rhianna.