Two posts in one day! I guess that’s the great thing about doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge!
Anyway, here’s another installment of ToT, brought to you by the awesome Chelsea! (Click the button to go to her page !)
1. Do you colour? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
I haven’t coloured in ages! I guess I need some little ones in my life. But – I think my favourite medium to use is probably pencil crayons, followed by crayons. Remember those boxes of crayons with the built-in sharpener? Yeah, I have one still! lol
2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Probably my kitchen cupboards. I like having a functional kitchen and not having to search high and low for something in the middle of cooking. My plastic container cupboard is amazingly tidy!
3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Probably our basement. It just have random stuff on the shelves with no real organization. Kyle’s grinder is sitting beside the canned tomatoes … it’s a mess down there!
4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
I got to visit the Royal Tyrell Museum when I was in Grade 6 and that was pretty awesome. (DINOSAURS!!) I’d also love to visit the NMNH in NYC just because of the cool exhibits. History is pretty cool; I’d probably go to any museum!
5. What is your favourite part of the fall season?
Warm sun through the windows on a cold day.
6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
I did. My costume was just thrown together, but it was fun dressing up for work.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, all the time. I refuse to believe that it’s bad for me.
9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Vancouver, hands down. There’s just so much to see and do, and it’s still close to home.
10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
Lately I’ve been having horrible “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant”-type dreams. Horrible! Scary!