1. What is your favourite decor item in your house?
That is a very good question. I don’t think I have a favourite decor item! My floor lamp that my mom gave us is really nice …
2. What is your favourite hair product?
As lame as it may sound, shampoo and conditioner. Nothing is better than freshly washed hair!
3. Are you a good dancer?
Haha, define “good”. I’ve been known to cut the odd rug or two, but I’m no John Travolta circa Saturday Night Fever.
4. You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
Either my mom or Kyle, depending on who’s available first.
5. Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
Take pictures, but I don’t mind being in the odd one.
6. What is your shoe style?
Flat and comfortable!
7. How often do you eat out?
Usually once a week or less.
8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
It depends on whether or not I know them, but yes.
9. Do you fold your underwear?
Nope. Haha, there’s not much material, so there’s no real point in folding them.
10. Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
White chocolate, please!
One thought on “Ten on Tuesday”
I love the smell of freshly washed hair! It’s truly the best.