1. What does your work out schedule look like?
Right now, it’s non-existent. Previously, when I had the time, I would go to the gym two or three times a week and do about 20-30 minutes of good, hard cardio. I’d also go to a strength class once a week for an hour.
2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
The elliptical! The treadmill made me feel funny after I used it, like I was still moving. Scary!
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
The strengthening class that I went to. It made my muscles feel and look amazing!
4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
Lululemon. Yeah, kinda stereotypical, but their clothing is SO comfy, I can’t resist.
5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
I used to play soccer, and I wish I still had time to. I miss it! Softball was really fun though in the summer. Hopefully I’ll be able to play again.
6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
I quite like Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown. She’s scary intense!
7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
Definitely when I was in high school. Definitely!
8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I actually have to make an effort to work out now. In high school, I just played sports, so that kept me active. Now that I’m busier, it’s harder to make the time to be active.
9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
I always had my iPod at the gym, and usually I’d bring a magazine to flip through to keep my eyes away from the crazy hardcore people working out a zillion times harder than me. Show offs.
10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
Find a routine that works for me and STICK TO IT. That’s my biggest flaw I think, not sticking to a routine and making excuses to break it.