Read my answers for #’s 1 through 25 here.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I’ve want to never to be able to make new ones, because at least I could hold onto what I already have.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I think so. I could tell you that the sky is blue and that the grass is green without an argument, unless you’re an asshole.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Spiders and clowns haven’t taken over the world, so no.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Since I can’t remember why I was really upset, probably not.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Spending time doing anything with my mom and dad together, because they’re now divorced and I can’t do that anymore.