1. What is your current favourite television show?
It’s summer, so all my REAL favourite shows aren’t on, but I’ve kind of been enjoying Rookie Blue. It’s a fairly decent Canadian show I think!
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple juice, as long as it’s fresh pressed. I used to work for a place that grew apples and made their own fresh-pressed apple juice. It was so freaking good, like drinking an apple.
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
No, because I never remember when it’s on and I’m usually too busy with work. *sigh*
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook and Twitter. (Those count, right?) I usually visit TheProvince.com when I’m at work too for news.
5. What is your favourite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Green Beans: Tossed with EVOO, garlic and a hint of black pepper then stir fried.
6. What is your favourite flower?
Gerbera daisies, for sure. They’re so pretty!
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Gross. Why could you want a ball of snot accumulating in your pocket?
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Costco, Wal-Mart and Save On.
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
To cook with. I’m not a wine drinker, but I’ve cooked with it in the past.
10. What’s your bedtime?
Usually around 11:00 p.m.