Time for another edition of Ten on Tuesday brought to you by Chelsea at Roots and Rings! :)
1. What does your car say about you? If you don’t have a car, what kind of car would be your daily driver?
Being that it’s bright yellow, it says that I’m loud, which is true when you hear my stereo. Loud!
2. To this point, what has been your purpose on this planet?
I’d say to make people happy, because that’s all I ever seem to want to do.
3. If you could trade places with any person for any amount of time, who would it be?
Someone less fortunate, so I could see how different life can be. It’s definitely not all sunshine and rainbows.
4. What is your favourite kind of cake? If you don’t like cake, what is it about it that you don’t like?
Probably chocolate tiramisu! Mmmm …
Image found here
5. Would you have wanted to live in your parents’, grandparents’ or great-grandparents’ generation or only your own?
Well my grandparents grew up in the 40’s/50’s and my great-grandparents grew up in the 20’s/30’s and either one would be amazingly interesting! I could live without the 70’s when my parents grew up though, lol.
6. Do you have any home remedies for illnesses, cleaning or otherwise?
Pickle juice for hiccups. And if you’re moving furniture and have those annoying dents in your carpet, just pour some water into the dent and it will lift it out! (It won’t work on carpet like berber though) I learned both of those tricks from Kyle’s aunt and uncle :)
7. What is your ideal weather situation?
Sunny and in the mid-20’s. (Or low 70’s for you Americans! lol) Not too hot but not too cold :)
8. What is your best attribute (physical or personal)?
Physically, I have no idea, but Kyle would probably say either my boobs or my eyes. (Go figure) Personality wise, I’d say “my one vice is I’m too nice.”
9. Do you text or surf while driving?
No way! It’s illegal here in BC.
10. How long have you known your best friend?
I have two best friends. I’ve known one since 2005 and the other since 2007.