Here’s a list of the Top 25 most played songs in my iTunes library.
I saw this idea on A Day in the Life and I thought to myself, “Self, that’s an easy thing to do before you leave on the weekend so you don’t have to whip up the energy to blog Sunday night when you really don’t feel like doing anything except relax.”
So, here they are, embarrassing in all its glory, the Top 25 Song in My iTunes Library!
- Kevin Rudolf & Lil’ Wayne – Let It Rock
- Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch
- Pitbull – I Know You Want Me
- Flo Rida – (Right Round)
- Lady Gaga – LoveGame
- Kanye West – Love Lockdown
- Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow
- Daughtry – It’s Not Over
- Chris Brown – Forever
- T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake – Dead & Gone
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- The Pussycat Dolls – I Hate This Part
- Common – What a World
- Roisin Murphy – Ramalama (Bang Bang)
- Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Jason Mraz – If It Kills Me
- Christina Aguilera – Candyman
- Big Ali, Bob Sinclar & Dollar Man – Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now)
- Duffy – Mercy
- Taylor Swift – You’re Not Sorry (CSI Remix)
- Keri Hilson feat. Lil’ Wayne – Turnin’ Me On
- Nickelback – Burn it to the Ground
- Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
- Kid Cudi – Day ‘n’ Nite
On my iPod I have a playlist of the most recent songs I’ve downloaded so they’re easy to access when I’m in my car. I just took “Let it Rock” and “I Know You Want Me” off! And “Crazy Bitch?” I can’t even remember the last time I listened to that one!
I’m surprised more Lady Gaga didn’t pop up on that list since that’s who’s stuck in my head at the moment. I’m LOVING The Fame Monster!
Any songs stuck in YOUR head right now?