Here’s another edition of Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Roots and Rings!
1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Books, of course! I’d stock up on novels I’ve been wanting to buy, and maybe kids’ books for the future. (No, I’m not expecting!)
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Indian cuisine! However, this shall be remedied on Thursday when I have din-din with Melissa. (Expect Friday Food Adventures this week!)
3. What was your favourite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I loooooved to play with Lego and Tinker Toys.
4. What’s your favourite state? Why?
California – because that’s where the oranges in my OJ come from … :P To be honest, I don’t have a favourite state! I’m not even from the States!
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I would hope so, but it’s hard to say for sure. I could see my mom picking someone clean-cut (an accountant maybe?) and my dad picking someone out of the box.
6. What’s your favourite herb?
Dill! Loooove it. Or is garlic an herb? Because I love that one too.
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Jason Statham, so I could stare at him from across the table. Mmmm …
Image found here
8. What’s your favourite Disney movie?
My #1 pick is 101 Dalmatians and my #2 pick is The Little Mermaid, followed by The Lion King.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Right now, I think it would have to be k.d. Lang’s version of Hallelujah. She did such a beautiful job during the Olympic Opening Ceremonies, it’s been stuck in my head ever since!
10. How do you order your steak?
Medium-rare! Mmm …