It’s always lovely when I can’t think of anything to blog about that there’s an amazing group of bloggers out there for me to gather ideas from. I found this Ten on Tuesday post from Amber, and be sure to go check out her awesome blog!
1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Early! I’m usually 15 minutes early for everything. Being late drives me insane and I get really anxious if I know I’m going to be late.
2. What is your middle name?
Michele; It’s not after a family member or anything, it’s just something my parents could agree on. My first name was almost Billie, but my mom vetoed that. (Thank God!)
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
4. How big is your bed?
Queen, although I’d really like a King-size! Kyle and I slept on one a couple years ago at the Hyatt and it was amazing! There were no issues with hogging the bed :P
5. What are you allergic to?
Cats, which is depressing because I really want one. I’m usually okay if they stay away from my face. Oh, and then there’s the fun seasonal allergies. Annnnd sometimes crab makes my face itch.
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
After assassinating my alarm clock, it’s shower time!
7. What was your favourite TV show growing up?
I watched A LOT of television when I was little, but my top three favourites would be Beast Wars, Reboot and Mr. Dress-Up.
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
I haven’t had one yet, but I doubt my grad class will even organize one. It wouldn’t be hard though, considering there was only about 25 of us!
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
I’m sure it does.
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Probably the Internet. I think it’s made us more aware of the rest of the world.