Note: My posts for the next couple weeks may be non-existent, or at least very sporadic. The power company is upgrading the power on my street, and I’ll be without power in the mornings. Boo!
Read my answers for #’s 1 through 30 here.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
It might have been graduating from university. It also might have been playing softball. I missed the adrenaline of playing on a team and winning. I hate losing! So I guess you could say I’m passionate about winning and playing sports makes me feel alive.
32. If not now, then when?
Just doing something I love. I suppose it doesn’t have to be winning at something.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Nothing I suppose.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
I can’t say I have, sadly.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I don’t know if religion truly supports love, or at least not all types of love. Maybe that’s why it causes war. We all have our different opinions on what love is or is not, and there’s bound to be an argument or two in there somewhere.
Read my answers for #’s 1 through 25 here.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I’ve want to never to be able to make new ones, because at least I could hold onto what I already have.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I think so. I could tell you that the sky is blue and that the grass is green without an argument, unless you’re an asshole.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Spiders and clowns haven’t taken over the world, so no.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Since I can’t remember why I was really upset, probably not.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Spending time doing anything with my mom and dad together, because they’re now divorced and I can’t do that anymore.
Well, Chelsea decided to go and have herself a baby last week (Congrats again!), so there’s no Ten on Tuesday post for today! Instead, I bring to you questions #21-25.
Read my answers for #’s 1 through 20 here.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton. I stress enough as it is, and I’m certainly not a genius.
22. Why are you, you?
Partly because it’s how I was raised, and partly because I’ve figured out what works best for me in life that may not work for others.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I’d like to think so. I try to be there in times of need but I’m also willing to give my honest opinion if something doesn’t seem right to me.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing tough with a good friend who’s close by, which has kind of happened to me recently. As for a friend moving away, “distance makes the heart grow fonder.”
25. What are you most grateful for?
My life and my family. Things couldn’t be any greater right now.