I’ve seen this floating around Facebook lately, so I’d thought I’d make a go of it on the blog.
(Actually, I was tagged on Facebook to do it, and I started writing this post as 10 things, but was “tagged” to do seven. So …)
Here’s 7 things you probably don’t know about me:
1) When looking through magazines in waiting rooms, I always flip from the back of the magazine to the front.
2) I hate cooked pineapple, but enjoy fresh pineapple.
3) No matter how warm it is, I always need to sleep under all the blankets in bed. (That includes the comforter and sheets) I need to feel 100% snuggly when I’m in bed.
4) I had awesome vision until I was 25 and I noticed while playing XBox that the dialog was a little fuzzy. I blamed the TV, Kyle blamed my eyes, so I had them checked. Yup – I needed glasses. I now wear contacts most of the time, but can still see fairly well without corrective lenses.
5) The trashiest show I probably watch is America’s Next Top Model. I also watched the first season on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. *shame*
6) For the longest time, I though “euthanasia” was “Youth in Asia.” (It means something SO different when you read it instead of hear it).
7) On my mom’s side of the family, I am the oldest of 18 cousins.