1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
Oooh, there’s a bunch of them! The Free Credit Report.com ones are super annoying, and the new Old Spice ones are annoying too. (Please bring back the original Old Spice Man!)
2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
That’s a good question. Kyle and I received a Bible as a wedding gift, which we thought was odd because we’re not religious whatsoever. Maybe one day we’ll give it a read, only to be more more educated on what it says.
3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
“Drive By” by Train. I argued with my mom about the lyrics and she was right. Damn!
4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
Well, my birthday is next week, and Kyle and I are going to a wedding this weekend. Other than that, it’s just the countdown to my due date!
5. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? Explain.
My dishwasher. You have no idea how much I love it.
6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
The maternity store, because I desperately need more maternity clothes!
7. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
In no particular order: mushrooms, kalamata olives, feta cheese and fresh tomatoes.
8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
Living in Canada. Sure, we do things a little differently up here, but I wouldn’t live anywhere else!
9. What was your least favourite rule growing up?
Making my bed. I don’t know if that’s considered more of a chore than a rule, but either way, I hated making my bed. Hell, I still don’t make my bed!
10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial:
For now, I’d just like him to stop peeing in the house. Once we master that, if I could train him to change diapers once the baby comes, that would be awesome! (I’m using Campbell for this since Daphne is old and like they say, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, lol)