1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
Flat/curling irons, hands down. Especially now that I can’t reach my feet to paint my toenails. It does help that I never used a flat or curling iron to begin with ;)
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
Not at all. It’s the only name my parents could agree on.
3. Do you like to sneeze?
Only when I can feel it coming. And only when it’s not gross and I don’t blow snot all over the place.
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
Yes, because nothing bothers me more than crappy penmanship.
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take?
Water, a towel, and probably a book. And probably an umbrella, since I hate direct sunlight/heat.
6. Which decade had the best music?
The 90’s, but I may be biased.
7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
I like to think I am. Not too strong, not too weak, and my hands are never clammy. I hate clammy hands during a handshake, as well as weak ones.
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
Usually a pasta dish with tomato sauce or steak sandwich. You really can’t mess either of those up.
9. Do you have slippers?
Yes, and I love them, even though Kyle thinks they make me sound like a little old Chinese lady when I walk. (I may or may not shuffle a little bit…)
10. Are you easily grossed out?
Not really, unless it comes to blood being taken. I just can’t handle looking at it.