1. Do you prefer fabric or plastic plasters? (or Band-Aids if American)
Plastic, I think. But it’s gotta be good-quality plastic. I HATE cheap-o Band-Aids! I also hate Band-Aids in general, but obviously for hygienic reasons I wear them.
2. Do you prefer gel pens, biro or fine liners for everyday writing?
Biro pens, preferably ones that click (I hate lids and always lose them). Fine liners always bleed or smudge. Gel pens always smudge or just don’t work properly.
3. Do you have a fear or needles/dentists/blood (if all three, which is the worst) and is there a story behind it?
Having blood taken, so that involves blood and needles. I just can’t stand the sight of my blood pulsing out of me. Ugggh. I also hate needles in general (other than for tattooing or piercing purposes), so it’s going to make needing/wanting an epidural when I’m in labour that much more terrifying.
4. Do you like jelly? Do you eat it at any time other than when poorly?
Jelly? Poorly? What? Jelly as in jam? Because yes, I like it, and I usually eat it when I feel like having a good ol’ PB&J!
5. What are your Easter traditions? (if not Christian, insert your own meaningful festival here and tell us about that instead)
We don’t really have any Easter traditions (I’m not Christian either). When I was little my grandparents and aunt (on my dad’s side) would come visit and we’d do that normal stuff – colour Easter eggs, hunt for them, etc.
6. What’s your favourite book that you have read so far this year?
Sarah’s Key was really amazing. I think that was the last really good book I read.
7. Do you have any magazine subscriptions or recommendations that we should know about?
You know, I’m not big into reading magazines. The only ones I flip through are the gossipy ones, and that’s usually when I’m in a waiting room somewhere.
8. Favourite etsy store (if you know the owner IRL, also include your favourite that you didn’t originally know IRL)?
I don’t do a lot of Etsy shopping! I think I’ve only made three purchases in total off of Etsy – from Ritzy Misfit (bridesmaid gifts for my wedding), Seasons Change Boutique (wedding guest book), and Forgotten Cotton (my awesome yellow infinity scarf).
9. If you had play money (£100/$150) that could only be used on shoes, what shoes would you buy?
Probably a really great pair of boots for the winter. I totally lack winter footwear.
10. If you were going pet shopping tomorrow, what would you choose?
If city by-laws let us have more than two dogs, it would be a puppy. What kind of dog we’d get – I have no idea. I really want either a beagle or a basset hound, lol