1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
I vote yes! For me, it’s the perfect answer to blogging funks. (Or for me, I’m just lazy some days.)
2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
There’s two things I look for: Hoe much sun the block out of my eyes and how they look on my face. I don’t “do” bug buggy glasses, and they look weird on my face. I sport Oakley’s.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Not usually. I didn’t even wear green this year. It’s not a big deal where I live, and really, I just see it as an excuse for college kids to get obliterated at the bar.
4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
The Devil Wears Prada, Wedding Crashers, The Shawshank Redemption, The Town, The Lion King.
5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
Marley and Me, although I don’t think I could ever read it again because it just makes me bawl.
6. Do you know any sign language?
Other than waving hello and flippin’ the ol’ bird, nope.
7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
I have no idea what they’re actually called, but the “original” ones – the chocolate or vanilla with the chocolate or vanilla creme. They never have those when they come to my door – just the crumby mint ones! BOO! (Of course, I still buy a box because the kids are so darn cute!)
8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I wouldn’t say anything, but I can put stuff together and fix stuff if I have to. Most of the time I leave it to Kyle though, or at least wait until he’s home to help me. I’m a mess with a power drill!
9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
Baked or twice baked potatoes are my favourite!
10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
I really do. I hate people who talk big talk but then just sit around and do nothing. It’s frustrating!!