1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
I’m rather neutral about it. In Canada, I find that winter lasts forever regardless of what a little rodent tells me. This Groundhog Day, my mind was concentrating more on my ultrasound that morning!
2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
They are of no colour. I’m boring that way.
3. Do you like riddles?
Is this a riddle? (Bwahaha) They’re amusing, but I hate ones that really stump my brain. It hurts too much.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
Probably someone my parents’ age, so 25. (Ouch, I know) Nowadays, I think 85 is old. Yeah, that seems like an old age.
5. Do you wish on stars?
I don’t. Does that make me a miserable person?
6. Do you recycle?
I do – Go me! We have curbside recycling, so it makes it a lot easier.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
My husband says I’m a 6, with 1 being burnt frozen pizza and 10 being 5-star gourmet dining. I’ll take it!
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I don’t! I used to in high school, and I don’t think I have since maybe three years ago.
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
Around other people (AKA, people in public) I’d give my manners a 7. At home, they fail. Kyle says I’m a “classy dame”, which is code for disgusting slob. Ha!
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
My husband, my mom, my dad, my brother, and one of my three girl friends (though I can’t remember which one exactly and I’m too lazy to get up and check my phone.