Silly American Thanksgiving being waaaaay in November ;) (Canadian Thanksgiving was over a month ago!) Let’s have us a little flashback, mmmkay?
1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
I went to my mom’s for dinner, which was wonderful because I have yet to cook a turkey for my family. I’m hoping to make this last as long as possible!
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
I am most thankful for my amazing husband. I seriously don’t know what I’d do without him. It’s been an amazing year (so far) because of him!
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
Usually there’s a hockey game on, so I’ll watch that. We don’t have any big traditions in my family though.
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
Oh, it’s definitely called stuffing! My mom makes it in the bird but usually makes a little extra and bakes it separately.
5. Do you cook?
See Question #1. Absolutely not.
6. What is your favourite dish?
Definitely my mom’s stuffing. And only my mom’s stuffing. (I hate stuffing with sausage in it and she doesn’t use it!)
7. What is your dessert preference?
Strawberry cheesecake. Or maybe pumpkin pie. I actually can’t remember the last time I had pumpkin pie.
8. What is your favourite Thanksgiving memory?
I don’t really have one, to be honest. This year’s was pretty awesome though.
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
We don’t really have a Black Friday here in Canada, but I would say no. I also don’t do Boxing Day shopping. Too much crazy for this gal!
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
I dread nothing about Thanksgiving! Just wait until I have to cook my own turkey. Pandemonium will happen.