I’m seen this floating around the blogosphere for a couple weeks now, so I figured I’d participate!
Never have I ever …
- Cooked a turkey, or any “big family dinner” food
- Owned an Apple product other than an iPod
- Painted a room
- Been more happy with my life, despite how crumby I feel right now
- Have I been able to keep a surprise from Kyle
- Been more excited to move (in 10 days!)
- Been more exhausted
- Baked a pie
- Gone to a yoga class
- Been to a public pool and not be grossed out
- Ran more than 5K. (At least not on purpose. Who knows how much you run while playing soccer?)
- Got to a no-meat diet. Although right now I’m considering it.
- Not finished a book I didn’t like
- Gone to the western-most point of Canada
- Wanted election “season” to be over with so badly
What are your “Never Have I’s?”
One thought on “Never Have I Ever …”
I’ve played in some soccer games where I’m pretty sure I ran more than 5k :) I’ve never cooked a turkey either, and I’ve never owned an ipod. The only yoga class I’ve ever been to was a “desk yoga” class at work and it was … weird. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on much by not doing yoga! Hope you get lots of rest tonight – being exhausted is no fun!