1. You’re packing for a week long vacation, do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?
Usually I pack two days or one day before I have to leave. That way I’m less likely to go through my bags and wonder, “Did I pack that? What about that?” So, not completely last minute, but not completely way ahead.
2. Are you a light or heavy packer?
I’m a relatively heavy packer, though I know worse. My suitcase is pretty small, so I don’t get too carried away. I like to be prepared!
3. What are your favourite road trip snacks?|
Something that’s easy to eat while driving, so chips, candy, etc. I usually grab a bag of Miss Vicki’s Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar chips – my favourite!
4. Do you take any reading material along?
It depends on the trip. When I went to Saskatoon – yes, because it was boring half the time. If I have a lot of activities planned, then no. If I get bored I’ll pick up a magazine or something.
5. Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?
I do enjoy flying but it’s so stinkin’ expensive to fly short distances in Canada! So, drive on! Plus, I can sing in my car and no one can hear me.
6. What is your favourite time of the year to take your vacation?
Probably in the spring, although I haven’t done any travelling in a long time.
7. Where is your favourite place to vacation?
At a lake. One day I hope to be one of “those” people who can tell people, “Oh this weekend we went to the lake house”, to which they’re respond with “I hate you” glares. ;)
8. You are vacationing in the mountains, what is your favorite thing to do while there?
Hike, and at the same time, run from mosquitoes!
9. You are at the beach for your vacation, do you like to take it easy on the beach or play all day in the water?
I’d probably take it easy and only go into the water to cool off.
10. While your on vacation do you prefer to eat out every night or cook some of your own meals?
Well, it would depend on where we were going! If the place we were staying in had some sort of a kitchen, then I’d definitely cook some of my own food. If it was an all-inclusive resort, then I’d gorge myself!