1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have an HTC Desire Z and I love it! It pretty much does everything an iPhone does, without all the hype. (Sorry iPhone people)
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was in Grade 12, so I think I was 17 when I got it. It was a Kyocera something-or-other on a Pay as You Go plan.
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
I think maybe six? The Kyocera, a flip-phone, a slider, the Double-Flip, the Rumour, and the the Desire Z. I may be missing one.
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
About $85. Not too bad, really. I got a smokin’ deal on a Fab 10 plan!
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Well, it would’ve involved having to install a line into my room, so no. There was one right around the corner from my room, so I always used that one.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
It depends on what I need to accomplish. If I need details or information instantly, I’m a phone person. If it’s no rush, text or email.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
I wouldn’t say I’m a text-a-holic, but I do use texting as one of my go-to ways on communicating with friends. It’s illegal to text and talk on your cell while driving in B.C., so I don’t do it! (Ever, I swear!)
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
I have a touchscreen phone with a slide-out keyboard. It’s brilliant! I don’t know if I could do full-on touchscreen. The auto-correct function irritates me.
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
It was from my Dad in regards to a missing gift card. We found it though! My dad definitely calls my cell the most.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
On my cell? I have no idea. On a regular land-line phone? Probably a couple hours while I was in high school. Ah, to be young again :)