Click the button and link up at Chelsea’s blog!
1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
Usually whatever I just finished reading. Right now, I’d recommend Water for Elephants, if you haven’t already read it! (But of course you have, right?)
2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I love buying books, but Kyle’s been trying to convince me to get more from the library. You’d think it would be easy since it’s right now the street from work, but I love browsing new books and the freedom of owning the book. Due-back dates scare me!
3. E-readers, yay or nay?
Nay. I spend too much time staring at a computer or my phone to begin with. I don’t think adding an E-reader to the mix will be any good for my already failing eye sight.
4. What was your favourite book as a child?
I loved the Bernstein Bears, if you want to go back that far. Robert Munsch is amazing too. In elementary school, I read a lot of Babysitter’s Little Sister and Babysitter’s Club, as well as Goosebumps! I loved me some Goosebumps.
5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
I really don’t know. They’re all great but with weird, deep secrets. Maybe I’ll be the peach from James and the Giant peach.
6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
Hmm… Well, Emily Giffin’s book, “Something Borrowed” is already being turned into a movie, so I really don’t know! I’m’ pretty excited for that movie to come out. (The day before my birthday too!)
7. What is your all-time favorite book?
Probably Marley and Me. Love it. I laughed and cried the entire book. I laughed and cried even harder during the movie.
8. How many books do you read at once?
One at a time! I won’t start a book until I finish the one I’m on. It’s hard, but I manage, lol
9. What is your favourite book genre?
I love Chick-Lit, but I’ll read a little bit of everything. I really didn’t think I’d like the Millennium Trilogy, but it was AMAZING.
10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
I haven’t read a single Harry Potter book. Sorry! I watched the first movie though, if that counts for anything. When the books came out they were more for kids my brother’s age at the time. Actually, I don’t think I could read a book about magic. Or vampires *cough* Twilight series *cough*