1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. I never understood people who decked out their homes for every holiday. Halloween? Okay. Christmas? Of course! But St. Patrick’s Day? Valentine’s Day? Flag Day? No. I used to have a neighbour who decorated her front door EVERY HOLIDAY. It was annoying.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
It has a photo that I took of a petunia. I guess it’s somewhat organized:
I have a two different day planners, both paper! One’s in my bag and the other’s on my desk at work.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I stick with a good thing. I can’t justify spending money of different bags/purses, although I do need a new clutch or something for going out.
5. What’s your favourite YouTube Video?
That’s a good question. I do enjoy College Humour. I watch a lot of music videos on YouTube as well (mostly on the VEVO channel). Oh, and the Old Spice Guy! HILARIOUS!
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
We go to H&R Block to have our taxes done. It’s quick and they do a great job.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Only two! Haha – I’ve been to Washington State and California – Not many, in other words!
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Again, only two, if count the one I live in, lol.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Four I think? Two on our bed and two on the spare bed.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I’ve never actually noted the temperature when I toss the ol’ flippity-flops on. Maybe 15 degrees? I have no idea.