1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Not sleep. Other than that, sometimes I’ll go for a jog.
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I help my BFF’s hand during a bikini waxing session. That was the worst pain I’ve ever witnessed someone go through voluntarily!
3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Just a good ‘ol bottle of dish soap. I use Dawn because they donate proceeds towards saving cute little animals :)
4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Three years at least! Then it may be time to upgrade to something bigger.
5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Is it bad that I idea what this question means? I’ll say a mixture …
6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Exercising. There’s always a hundred other things that have to be done that’s more important. Right now it’s work.
7. What’s your favourite store to buy things for other people?
It depends on who I’m buying for! For the guys it’s a tool store, for the girls, it varies! I do really love shopping in Urban Barn. They’re stuff is SO nice, but freaking expensive!
8. What’s the weather like around you today?
On Monday as I write this I think it’s best to let the Family Guy’s Ollie Williams describe the weather:
9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
I can’t say I’ve bought a bad book and read it. I’m too picky, and I always judge a book by its cover.
10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
The cover of “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” (Also the first book I decided not to judge by its cover!)