After Chelsea had a well deserved week hiatus, we’re back this week with ToT!
1. Favourite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
I don’t mind travelling by car, but I do enjoy a good plane ride! I just wish it wasn’t so freaking expensive.
2. Where’s your favourite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
Vancouver. I love the busyness of the city, the food, the shopping, the scene. But it gets annoying in a hurry, so I love coming back to my (much) smaller city.
3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
China. Most definitely.
4. Do you deal with traffic well?
Usually. Unless people are cutting me off. Then I go crazy. People are horrible drivers sometimes!
5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
Other than getting lost and really, REALLY having to go pee, no. (For the record, no, I didn’t pee myself.)
6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
No :( One day I’ll get one! I’ve only been to the US, and that was before you needed a passport to travel. I didn’t even have a form of ID.
7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
I don’t pack the bare minimum, but I don’t overdo it. Usually I’ll pack and extra one of everything clothes related, and that’s that.
8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
For the most part, the fastest route, but going the road less travelled can be lots of fun.
9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
Nope. I’m usually the driver. If I’m the passenger I can’t do anything but listen to music or sleep because I get motion sickness. Awesome.
10. Use a paper map or GPS?
GPS all the way! I love mine, her name is Milly :)