I’m pretty sure the days leading up to next Friday are going to be crazy, insane and going to make me want to cry. Here’s what I have slated out for myself (in no particular order):
- Get a hold of the Notary to finish off the paperwork for the house.
- Call up more contacts for my freelance projects and schedule interviews with them.
- Do an over-the-phone interview on Tuesday and write it up right afterwards because it’s due on Thursday.
- Work at Jobs #1 and #2.
- Finish packing up the stuff in the kitchen that we don’t really need (such as the rest of the oven stuff).
- Pack more clothes away.
- Blog, because I feel that if I don’t post something everyday, I’m a horrible person.
- Shower (because hey, if you don’t remind yourself, sometimes you never know)
I really have no idea if I’m going to be able to get all of this done. At least I hope to remember to shower daily. We all win if that happens.
I’ll leave you with a photo from my night out Saturday, to which I was told I was going to get Jersey Shore Drunk, (I didn’t, sorry LiLu!), but I did end up with fat swollen feet from my sexy yet painful shoes. I’m so sad that the hurt so much:
What’s in store for you this week?