1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
An innie, which I think may turn into an outie if/when I get pregnant.
2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Mmm, chocolate! Or strawberry. Tasty!
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
All the time. I’m pretty sure I’m the youngest at the office, so I get the feeling no one really notices that I repeat outfits. Fashion is not a big deal there, except for a couple of co-workers.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I think they’re adorable and so thoughtful. I think if you take the effort to sit down and write out a card of thanks, you really mean it!
5. Do you like spicy food?
I like mildly spicy food. If I’m ordering food that has various levels of heat, I always go with mild. I get just enough to make my nose run a little!
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Haha! I have no idea. Enough to comfortably do the job?
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Nope. They weren’t very big in my hometown growing up, so I was never signed up for it.
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
My notebooks for school were always spiral bound. I have no idea what kind of rule they had. I had a lot of Five Star, so whatever they are!
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
I used to snack all the time while I was working, and it was showing! Now I usually just pack a low-cal granola bar or a piece of fruit for my coffee breaks, but sometimes I’ll bring a little Tupperware of rice crackers just to nibble on.
10. What is your favourite month? Why?
May or June. May because it’s my birthday and June because it’s not too hot but not too cold. Perfect flip-flip, jeans and a t-shirt weather :)