1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
When I was maybe in Grade 6 my (then) BFF and I went and watched 7 Years in Tibet in theatre. I have no idea why. It was horrible because it was soooo boring (for a couple of 11-year-olds). Other than that mistake, I’d really like the 2 hours of my life back that I wasted watching Bruno. The Roommate and I were definitely sad to find out that it was nothing like Borat, at least in the humour department.
2. Do you have a favourite Disney/Pixar film?
The original Toy Story is amazing. I wish I had it on DVD so I could watch it, or even a VHS player so I could watch it that way!
3. Do you have a favourite movie from the 80′s?
We own quite a few 80’s action movies. I’ll go with First Blood, since it was filmed here in BC.
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
Zombieland! I can’t remember why Kyle and I went the second time, but we didn’t mind. Love that movie!
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live in if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Would it be too typical if I said NYC? Probably, but I’d love to visit the East Coast.
6. What are your favourite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
7. How many proms did you go to? What colour was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what colour was your favourite prom dress?
I’ve been to two proms, Kyle’s and my own. My dress for Kyle’s was a simple black dress and my own prom dress was blue. I definitely liked my own dress better!
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
Hockey or dance. (Two sides of the extremes I suppose)
9. How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have a younger brother, so I guess that makes me the oldest!
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I think I fit in quite nicely with the 20-somethings. I don’t feel older or younger. Ahh, to be average!
4 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
I’ve never heard of sprinkles being called jimmies! I love finding out things like that about people from different countries! Sprinkles are my favorite topping too! :)
Haha, I don’t even think it’s a Canadian thing. My brother and I figured it out a while ago while watching a random cartoon in the Internet (Homestar Runner, to be exact!) I have no idea why they’re called jimmies!
I think I remember liking Seven Years in Tibet. Mainly because there was a scene in it when Brad Pitt was being measured by a tailer and it was very easy on the eyes. We paused and rewound it several times!
I tried out hockey once at school, but found it pretty difficult. Perhaps it’s because my hand-eye coordination is not the best… :-)