1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
“Stories from a Small Town.” So far, I’ve learned that growing up in a small town can be challenging, especially when everyone knows who you are, were you like, and probably what colour your underwear are. (Hello outdoor clothesline!)
2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
(At my evening job at the grocery store)
4-yr old: “Why are you putting the groceries in the buggy?”
Me: “Because it’s good to help!”
4-yr old: *Thinks about it for a moment …* “Yeah, it is!”
It was just really cute!
3. What is your favourite kids game to play?
Tag! Haha, Kyle and I run around the house playing tag. It’s ridiculous since there’s not a lot of space.
4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
Either ears of corn (If it’s local and in season. BC has the BEST corn ever!) or a spinach dip. I make a wicked spinach dip, sourdough bread bowl and all!
5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
I don’t remember how old I was when I got them first pierced, maybe 4 or 5? I got my 2nd holes done when I was in grade 4 I think.
6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
Somewhere warm! Although it depends on how old I am. Maybe a cruise? Old people seem to dig cruiseships.
7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?
All of them and we’d drink our faces off. Or just sip on classy martinis.
8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
I think I’d give myself a 5, right in the middle. I have splendid taste, but I haven’t been able to put it to use since we’re renting, yaddi-yaddi-yadda …
9. Do you have good fingernails?
No, they’re all different shapes. My index fingernail on my right hand is flat on the top from working at the grocery store & punching in codes!
10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?
DILL! BABY! CHIPS! ANY WAY! I’ve always loved pickles. My grandma actually makes sure she has pickles when I go to visit her because I always grab a couple out of her fridge. Oh, and I only put pickles on my burger at home because restaurants always use those nasty sweet-ish pickles. Gross.
3 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
I’ve never played tag in my house… but my husband and my dog do. :)
I’m 25 and I love cruises. I imagine I’ll just love them even more when I’m old!
Tag, you’re it!
I think we should play tag when I come to Vancouver next month. In the dark. In traffic.