Here’s another edition of Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Chelsea at Roots and Rings!
1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or coloured pencils?
I outline with markers and fill everything in with coloured pencils. So much prettier! lol
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
Parties with cake! We either had pizza or hot dogs to eat. There were a lot of inside games since it usually wasn’t quite warm enough to be outside.
3. How do you feel about leggings?
I think they’re silly, but maybe that’s because I have huge calves. I can’t wear skinny jeans because they’re too tight on my calves.
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
Usually I just print out the directions off of Google Maps and have a map in the backseat just in case. However, when Kyle and I went to Vancouver in March, we used a GPS and it was AWESOME. I may invest in one in the future.
5. What do you eat for snack?
It depends! I try to stay healthy and have some yogurt, an apple or orange. Sometimes I’ll have rice crackers, Triscuts or cookies. It really just revolves around what’s in the house.
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
I bought my dad a Sham-WOW for Christmas, but it was in Wal-Mart. I don’t think I’d ever call the 1-800 numbers. We also own a Magic Bullet (which is useless except to mash crackers for meatloaf) but it was given to Kyle as a Christmas present.
7. What’s your favourite thing about summer?
The long days. I love that it’s light out until 9pm.
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
I have a few. I have four dog paw prints on my left calf, a sacred heart on my lower back, cherry blossoms going from my left hip to right shoulder and my Chinese name on the base of my neck.
9. Are you good at journaling?
You’d think that since I have a journalism degree that I would be, but other than blogging, I suck at it. (I’m taking the term “journaling” the same as writing in a diary. I think I’m a decent writer otherwise.)
10. What’s your favourite way to eat a hamburger?
With my hands? Or ingredients? I’ll have mine with ketchup, mustard, Miracle Whip, lettuce, tomato, lettuce and onions please :)
I promise tomorrow I’ll have a real post! The new job is going AMAZING so far :)