Right now, I just have one pet in my house, and I think you all know who I’m talking about!
Ah, the spectacular Daphne!
Things you should know about my crazy dog:
- She might be genuinely retarded.
- She sounds like Chewbacca when she “talks”
- She’s afraid of the furnace turning on, the vacuum, and any inanimate object that may move.
- When bathed, she takes at least three whole days to completely dry off.
- She has one speed when it comes to going to walks. She never seems to get tired and seems to pace herself.
- She doesn’t jump, she climbs.
That’s about it for now. For a first dog (that I’ve actually had to pay all the bills for and such), she’s amazing. I couldn’t ask for a better puppy!
I’ll leave you with a photo of baby Daphne:
Six weeks old, the day I got her!
Tomorrow: Something that stresses you out
A Picture of My Family
I think the only picture I have of my family all together is from when I graduated high school. It’s one of the few times post-divorce that my parents have co-mingled. Luckily, my parents are still civil towards each other, which helps in so many ways, especially now that I’m getting married.
Anyway, without further ado, here’s a photo of my family:
Aren’t we a happy looking bunch? And look at how long my hair is! It needs to be that long again.
Sidenote: If you would like a Christmas card this year, email me your mailing address to chow (dot) kara (at) gmail.com. (Or holiday card, if you prefer, lol!)
Put your iPod on Shuffle. The first 10 songs:
So, I did just that, and here’s the first 10 songs that come up through my entire library. (Which consists of 501 items, just for the record)
- KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
- Rihanna – Umbrella
- The Pussycat Dolls – I Hate This Part
- Johnny Cash – Man in Black
- Duffy – Mercy
- Avril Lavigne – Nobody’s Home
- Jason Derulo – In My Head
- Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
- Linkin Park – Wretches and Kings
- David Guetta feat. Akon – Sexy Bitch
That’s actually a little more random than I thought it was going to be. As you can probably tell, I listen to a little bit of everything!
Tomorrow: Picture of my family