At two months, Norah:
- Weighs 13lbs 14oz and is 23.5″ long. According to the growth chart at the doctor’s office, she’s in the 97th percentile for weight and height. Whaaat? Kyle and I are fairly short, so to have yet another “tall” kid is so bizarre for us. (Isla’s also up there in height!)
- Now sleeps in her crib! I had moved her to her crib when she was 6 weeks old and the transition went smoothly! Now there’s more space in my bedroom, and I don’t have to worry about her waking Kyle up on the nights he has to work.
- Also has been sleeping for longer periods of time at night. She now sleeps from about 9:30-10pm to around 4am. I’m quite thankful for that one! She’s even had a couple of 8-hour stretches of sleep, which is amazing!
- Loves to look around at everything! She is also loving her hand-me-down piano play mat.
- Is wearing a lot of 3 month-sized clothing now and stopped fitting into newborn stuff a while ago. She’s also in size 2 diapers already. I blame her amazing chunkiness!
- Is starting to grow hair in her bald spot, a.k.a. The Balding Accountant. It’s so soft and peach-fuzzy, I just love kissing it.
- Had her 2-month shots on Friday and she handled them like a champ. She cried for a few seconds then calmed right down, so that made me happy. Isla handled them really well when she went for hers, so I wasn’t sure if Norah would react the same or not.
- Am finding it hard to gussy up the motivation and more specifically, the time, to get active and in shape again. I’m still hovering around the +10lb mark from my pre-pregnancy weight and I’d like to at least fit comfortably into my jeans by the time the cooler weather hits. Between tending to Norah and wrangling Isla, it’s hard to dedicate a chunk of time to even just hit the treadmill for a half-hour.
- Have yet to resort to one of the freezer meals I made while I was still pregnant. Actually, that’s a lie; I thawed one out but it wasn’t even a day where I had no time to think about dinner. Kyle and I are notoriously bad at planning meals on his days off, so we busted out a freezer meal after having no other ideas.
- Actually managed to finish a book while nursing Norah, and it only took me a week! It was a fun, light read and it made feeding Norah much more entertaining for me, lol. Read my review here!