You should probably to link up over at Chelsea’s blog today for ToT, because it’s ToT #100 today! Show her the love for hosting such a fabulous meme!
1. How do you take your coffee?
With two tablespoons (yes, tablespoons!) or sugar and a good dose of Vanilla Toffee Caramel cream by International Delight.
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Crispy! And then I dunk them in milk.
3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
No. Most of my work pants don’t requre/have loops for belts.
4. What is your favorite colour combination?
Black and any colour. I’m kinda boring that way.
5. Do you like sour candy?
I do! Kyle hates it though. And once when I had a Japanese exchange student in high school we let her try salt & vinegar potato chips and I think she almost died. It was a little funny.
6. How often do you do laundry?
Usually we do two or three loads a week, depending on how Kyle’s work schedule does.
7. Did you ever wear braces?
Ugh, yes. And, because I took my retainer while I slept, my top teeth are all crooked again. Money well wasted. Sorry Dad!
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
I think I know them up to maybe 30? I can’t say I use them on a regular basis, other than trying to tell time.
9. What is your favourite form of social media?
Probably Facebook. Easiest way to communicate with people besides actually texting or calling them.
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I find them interesting and they immediately make me think of John Travolta. He once said in an interview that he told someone (a child, I think) that he hides stuff in it. Ha!