1. What colour are your toenails painted?
Yellow – which may sound horrendous, (as my mom thinks), but they’re a happy, sunshiny yellow. And coincidentally the same colour as my car. I swear I’m not one of those people. (Who has to match all the time or wears the same colour all. the. time.)
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
They aren’t painted. I very rarely paint them actually, mostly because my nails are (IMHO) ugly and uneven. I am getting a manicure in a couple weeks though. I’m sure the esthetician will get a good laugh out of my stubby nails.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I don’t really have a favourite. I just buy the cheapish stuff at Wal-Mart for $3 (Sally Hansen I think). I’m too cheap to buy the $8/bottle stuff , but I’m willing to take “fancy” brand suggestions. (And are they really better?)
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I’m a total DIY’er. I’ve had only one pedi and will be getting my first mani in a couple weeks (like I said). I may make an appointment for a pedicure before I go up north for that wedding though.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I’ve had one fake-mail manicure in my own life and it was horrible. I have no idea if they were gel or acrylic but I would never get them again. Too hard to type or do anything.
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
I think it was the first half of Young Guns on TV. I did record The Devil Wears Prada the other day (it was on CBC), so I’ll probably watch that tonight.
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
I’m pretty sure it was the Hangover 2. Hilarious, but not as hilarious as the first one.
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
The actual classics, like Gone with the Wind, Sound of Music, Casablanca, the Godfather. Yep. Have not seen any of those nor to I plan to!
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
That’s a tough one! Maybe Grease, since you can’t NOT listen to the songs and not sing along!
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
I’m pretty sure I haven’t. I’m a book-based movie hater: It’s either just as good or not as good. Never better!