Blah – Late posts in the day are going to be my thing I think. I just can’t get on top of my blogging lately. Blaaaaah.
Anyway! A list/bullet thing:
- I made my own wedding coffee table through a company online. It was SUPER easy: Download the program, upload your photos to the progam, make your book, order, and done! Well, it came in the mail yesterday and:
- Yeah, so after crying by myself and giving Daphne a hug, I sent the company an angry email and they’re working on sending me a new book ASAP. So HOPEFULLY my *new* book will arrive soon.
- I’ve been working in my new position for a few weeks now and it’s still going oh-so-fabulous!
- Our Marriage Certificate finally came in the mail after it being stuck in the middle of the postal strike. Yay! Now I can finally get my name changed on all my important documents. Like my Social Insurance card, driver’s license and banking information. Woo! It’s all kind of official now!
- I got offered do do some fill-in reporting at work. Obviously I said yes! I’m pretty excited to get my first assignment, but hopefully it’s not something ridiculously beyond my skills. We’ll see how it goes!
- I’m having a Girl’s Night Saturday and I’m pretty excited about it. Cheesy chick-flicks and yummy food – who could ask for more?
- Oh – and I want to thank all you lovelies who commented and gave their feedback on my passworded post the other day. My mind is pretty calmed now :)
- I have no exciting plans this weekend other than banking, returning my recyclables and the driving range with my dad. How boring am I?
Please, tell me you have a more exciting weekend planned than I!