- I am absolutely exhausted and have no energy to do anything. I blame whatever illness I seem to have at the moment. Awesome phlegmy throat sickness. I just want to take a hit of Nyquil and sleep.
- I am so done with April Fool’s Day. (Who made the rule up that it only goes ’til noon? THANK YOU!) Luckily, I was not pranked by anyone. There were a lot of clever ones out there though! (*cough* Amber *cough*) My best April Fool’s joke I think was when I put Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl when I was little. My dad didn’t think it was so funny though …
- Kyle has survived his first set of work at his new job! It’s quiet the adjustment, but I think he’s starting to like it!
- I get to see Mel tomorrow and I’m pretty excited about it! We’re going geocaching and I’m also pretty excited about that.
- On Monday my wedding will be two months away. AGGG! (I just figured out that it would’ve been a hilarious April Fool’s joke to tell everyone that the wedding is off. Oh well!)
- The weather outside is rather dreary. The other day I was geared up to buy patio furniture and drink margaritas. Today I want to have a hot bath and just focus on staying warm (Again, that’s probably just my sickness talking)
- While I enjoyed Grey’s Anatomy last night I’m still not too sure how I felt about all the singing. Dr. Hunt signing was just awkward. Same with Carev. And Sloan. Okay – the only person who’s singing I liked was Torres’.
Thank freaking-GOODNESS it’s Friday!
What did YOU think of Grey’s last night?
Did you pull any pranks or have any pulled on you?