1. What is your cleaning style like?
I’m not entirely sure I have a cleaning style. Usually it’s an “All or Nothing” thing, “Go big or go home!” I’ll clean everything in the same day (floors, bathrooms, etc.) and be done with it. I HATE cleaning. I need a maid.
2. What is your favourite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Probably a nice pair of shoes! I usually wear cute flats to work to class up my outfit and then wear flip flops everywhere else. I love my flip flops and can’t wait to let my toes be free! (And to start painting them again. Unseen toes in socks = fugly toes)
3. Do you like stormy weather?
No. I hate the wind and when it’s mixed with rain I just want to curl up on the couch and be lazy. I need happy, sunny weather to get me motivated.
4. What is your favourite cold treat on a hot day?
I love Greek salad on a hot day! I also love Starbuck’s passion lemonade. Such an awesome thirst quencher!
5. What is your favourite warm treat on a cold day?
Hot chocolate! I actually just bought hot chocolate T-Discs for my Tassimo machine Sunday. So delicious, even though it’s only about 9 oz. Ah well.
6. Who is your favourite animated character?
Well, my favourite animated movie from childhood is 101 Dalmatians, so I’ll say Pongo. :)
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
I keep all my plugs and such for my ears in a little fishing tackle box, lol! Everything else – necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. – are in an actual jewelry box.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Not really, but the room Kyle’s computer is in is nicknamed “The Man Cave.” It has a Miller (a welding product company) clock, UFC posters and his trades stuff hanging on the walls. Man Cave! Although, the bookshelf is in there and all my girly chick-lit books are on it. I’m everywhere, bwhaha!
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favourite?
I haven’t in a loooong time! I used to watch Trading Spaces with my mom all the time, but I haven’t watched it in ages. (Actually, I’m pretty sure it’s not on the air) My mom and I would argue over who we’d wait to redesign a room in our house, and what room we’d want done.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
That’s a good question. I usually don’t take risks unless I’m damn-sure it will work out in the end!