1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
Honey Cruellers from Tim Hortons. Mmmm …
When I turn my alarm on, yes, or I’ll never wake up on time. Lately I’ve just been getting up with Kyle as he heads to work.
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
It’s a lovely combination of the two most of the time. I should take up writing love poems for people, just so I can write in cursive all the time.
4. Tell us a joke.
I am so not a spur of the moment joke teller. Sorry.
5. How many languages do you speak?
6. Why did you start blogging?
Originally it was for a class assignment for one of my Journalism courses. It just kind of continued from there.
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Usually just bar soap, unless I want my skin to feel exceptionally smooth. Then I’ll reach for the loofah and Dove body wash.
8. Do you buy bottled water?
No, I think it’s a waste. We have a Brita water jug in the fridge and we just filter our tap water, even though the tap water here is already excellent for drinking.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I didn’t watch it because I had to work. Even if I didn’t, I don’t think I would’ve watched it.
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Haha, again, I don’t watch The Office. But good for him?